Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mosquito Relief vs Miracle Soap II



This month has been a little extra challenging probably for almost all the people who live in Western North Carolina or for all the people who planned their vacation in Western North Carolina. I believe it is all due to the fact it feels like we have all been moved without our knowledge or consent to Seattle, England or any other part of the country where all it does is rain, rain and then rain some more. It has caused mud slides, rock slides, fallen trees and fallen tree limbs, cancelled vacations and at one point even caused the rafting companies to shut down for a few days here and there.

Well as anyone can imagine the dark skies and sitting inside almost all day everyday can start to take a toll on an individual especially those stay at home moms like me. Not only do the kids have an extra amount of energy due to not being able to go outside and run some of it off, but you as a mom have to be extra creative and come up with a thousand and one activities for inside the home.
 
To some relief this week has been a tiny bit dryer than the rest of the month so we got two and a  half days outside  to ride bikes, blow bubbles, or for myself just cry due to the relief of getting outside of the house. Well in those very few short hours that my children were outside they were eaten alive by the army that has been building the past month faster than my youngest can fill a diaper. Even with all the bug spray in the world my children did not stand a chance to the blood thirsty varmints that attacked them.

Before you judge, I am telling you I sprayed my children not only with a small layer of the Miracle Soap II product, but also with regular bug spray and still my son was bit three times on his elbow, twice on his knee and three more bites on the back of his heel. My daughter was bit on her cheek right below her eye, four times on the side almost bottom of her foot and twice on the ankle. Now my son does not suffer greatly from mosquito bites he actually gets bit itches for maybe an hour and then they disappear while my daughter on the other hand suffers greatly from mosquito bites. Every bite she gets she swells up, gets bruises, the bites get really warm and then they begin to welt.

Before
Before

So prior to last night I really haven’t had to try and put the Miracle Soap II Neutralizer Gel on any bites or bruises to see if they would indeed heal and go away as fast as others proclaim. Well I now I am firm believer of what all these people are talking about. I will never go to a Walgreen's, CVS or any other over the counter place and buy all those sprays, creams or rubs that you are to put on bites and bruises. The Miracle Soap II Neutralizer Gel not only helped the bites, but it took down the swelling, the itching, it took away the heat which then never had the chance to even welt and above all it even took away the bruises that were forming around the bite. This morning she woke up with only seven very small pink dots on her body.
After

After
It is not a surprise or anything new that I am a huge advocate of Miracle Soap II products, but now I am really in love with the one of the many other uses of Miracle Soap II Neutralizer Gel due to the gel that helped make my baby all better and nothing is better or more dear to a mommy than making sure that her babies no matter how big or small feel better and don’t have to suffer.


No comments:

Post a Comment