Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Testimony from a happy user.....Urinary Tract Infections vs Miracle Soap II


Not to long ago some of you may remember a blog I wrote about Urinary Tract Infections (UTI). The blog had information in there like; What is a urinary tract infection? What causes UTI's? What are the symptoms? More importanlty how can they be treated? How can UTI's  be prevented?

I wanted to share this testimony from a women who was informed of Miracle Soap II Products first by word of mouth from a co-worker, then she started reading the blogs that were on http://katesmiracle2soapsale.com/Welcome.php, bought the Miracle Soap II Product and is now an avid fan, almost as much as I am. In this blog I am going to share her short story and what medicine's she was on and all the other remedies that she has tried in the past.

"I was a life long sufferer of UTI Infections and since I was 12 years old I have done every home remedy like eating tons of blueberries to the point it felt like I was going to turn into a blueberry myself, drink cranberry juice and water till I felt like I could float away, took vitamin C, and always made sure to wear cotton undies and never indulged in long bubble baths( who has time for that anyways). I have been on every kind of medication prescribed by doctors such as; Acidophilus, Amoxil, SMZ-TMP DS, Zosyn and well I am sure you have gotten the point from there.

Well I had become so used to them that it almost felt like an every day lifestyle until someone told me that there is possibly one more thing that you could try. At this point I feel like I have almost tried everything out there so at this point I didn't think trying one more thing could hurt. Well at this point nothing could hurt worse that what I always felt.Even after working in the medical field which is now coming on a little over 20 years I have never heard of this product that this lady was telling me about. So I got on Google and started to check out this so called Miracle Soap II Product and after reading and researching I went ahead and made the purchase. At that time I did not know that this would be the best purchase that I will have ever made in my life.

I started with just the Liquid Neutralizer and after three weeks of drinking this stuff with my water in the mornings I noticed that the UTI Infection that I had seemed to be slowly disappearing. Well then after one full month of this product my UTI issues were completely gone. Well I for sure thought ok that is nothing new for me, because most of the time medication and home remedies worked for short periods of time. Well after the next few weeks went by and then the next month went by I haven't had a UTI Infections since. I really thought this stuff was to good to be true and that there was no way this would last, but so far it was and I also started to notice other things in my body were changing. Not only was the pain gone, but my skin started to glow again, any spots or black heads that were on my face started to go away and believe it or not I actually started to sleep a little better.

At this point I feel like I could rant and rave forever, but I know I would bore you to death. I want to thank you for the blogs that you have written which in the end made its way into my home and has definitely made a positive change in my life. I am now in the process of looking forward to investing more money into this product. I will say this is the first time that I am excited to spend my hard earned money!"

This is not a normal blog for me bought I loved getting and reading this response from a happy customer of Miracle Soap II Products. I really wanted to share this with you guys and I hope you enjoyed reading this testimony as much as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment