Sunday, June 23, 2013

Your thoughts and opinions on Miracle Soap II



Have you ever been so bored of doing the same routine all day every day? Well on this particular day that was how I was feeling. So instead of doing the things I know I should have been doing like cleaning the house, laundry, preparing dinner or just actually doing something productive during my spare minuets of quietness while the kiddos were sleeping. I decided to get on the internet and hop on to Google and just look up random pictures, articles and I even played around with my Facebook picture albums that I have not updated in over four months.  Well time went by and I started to run out of things to look at and I did not dare go on to my Pinterest, because I knew if I got on that I would never get off the computer (so addicting). So I decided I would start looking up articles and see what else I could talk about for my blog on Miracle Soap II products. Well first I found the normal websites that I always see, but I decided to go past the first page and start reading about what others write about Miracle Soap II and all of their opinions.

Some of the articles titles caught my attention and I wanted to click on them just to see what they exactly were about. Well some were great articles, not just great articles because they were praising the Miracle Soap II product, but also some of them were just written so well and actually brought up some great ideals for me to talk about for the future with my readers. There was one article in particular that I just couldn’t grasp and I wanted to write about this and see if any of you would give me some feedback or just an opinion about this. In some of my past articles I have explained that I will never bash any other product or person, but I will use direct quotes from others and fully give my opinion on them.

This article was talking about Miracle Soap II and it being a fraud. Now my first thought was they were going to bash the actual product ingredients itself. Now depending on how you want to look at this, in some manner they did, but just not the ingredients that you would have expected them to bash. They decided not to challenge the soap itself (which actually they praised the soap and how it actually really does work on many everyday life surfaces and products). They actually bashed the fact that it comes from a man who believes in God and claims that these ingredients come from God and actually contain prayer and other spiritual thoughts in them. Now I am not, nor will I ever state my opinion about religion or anything that I believe in on this blog, because I want this blog to remain neutral and I really only want to talk about the actual Miracle Soap II products and its many amazing things it can do, but I want to know how many people out there actually look at that kind of stuff and buy a product only for the spiritual or non spiritual aspects of it or do many of you just look at a products and its real ingredients, price and the many things it can actually do?

No matter what you believe in or whatever you decided to believe in I feel that there is no reason to bash or completely humiliate somebody and their thoughts. This is America after all and we are “supposed” to have freedom of press and speech, but this particular article just went on and on about religion and never got back to the part about the Miracle Soap II itself and what other ingredients are actually in it.

 At this stage I am not sure even what my point is, but I do know that I want to state that no matter what you believe in and whatever road you choose to live your life by, I feel that it is never too late to step out of the box and just look past all the negative or maybe even the spiritual factors of Miracle Soap II and just try it at least once. This soap really is amazing and for any of the non believers (I’m talking about the skeptics about the soap) I dare you to at least give it a try and tell me what you really think. Now if you have given the Miracle Soap II products a try and whether you loved it or hated it I want to know what you think and what your true opinions really are on this product. Please don’t be afraid to write any comments or if you have found any other uses for this product that are not listed on the http://www.katesmiracle2soapsale.com/ website, please send them my way so I can write about them in the future.









No comments:

Post a Comment